Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sophia
      Participant

I’d like to be more conscious of the light for linger time periods.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

I would like to feel the light filling me much more frequently and deeper, I would like to achieve a beginning of correction, even just a bit.

Michelle
      Participant

Continued awareness that the Creator is exactly that – the Creator who created first. Therefore, to practice keeping focus on the Creator’s infinite source of joyful sharing caring nature, share joyful gratitude towards the Creator, share loving-kindness with others combined with transforming (correcting) actions of self-centeredness with actions of loving-kindness.

Aaron
      Participant

Light will nourish us , give us drive.

NAT
      Participant

I want the Light to help me apply this wisdom in my life and to connect with others in practical way

Steph
      Participant

With action I hope to take Kabbalah to a more intimate level.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.