Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 4 posts - 331 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marion
      Participant

I am looking forward to exploring the inner landscape in more depth. And hoping that it expands as I spend more time immersed in it.

Brad
      Participant

I want the light to evolve me by putting more Love and Compassion at the point in my heart. Even though I feel like I have a lot of Love in my heart, I know I only think that because my perspective is limited. Two years from now I will laugh when I think that at this point I was filled with Love in my heart.

I hope to fill my Kli with greater light so that I may both holographically and externally bestow an equivalent amount of light to others.

Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

This question about “a fetus moving into a new trimester” is enthusiastic, as it is an indication of some advance in relation to this new wisdom that is being discovered.
      I hope that my desire to receive really can be evolving more and more into a desire to share.
      I liked the speech of the colleague above, “mother and son are fine”. Certainly, this sentence expresses my will in relation to this course. In other words, I want to reach a level where I can grow widely, more and more, while respecting all forms of life and the environment.

Paul
      Participant

To remain in the same analogy of he fetus in the womb:

I want Mother Nature (the universal womb) to be (and she is) as merciful and benevolent as always and that we may grow and become the real human beings we are intended to be, so that we can say after the delivery : mother and child are doing well.

In the meantime – the growing process – nurture and nature and a good environment can shed some light on  this process of giving and receiving, to reveal what is concealed and  that we understand  more the wisdom and love included in this creative action. And joyfully play with the offered building blocks.

Rae
        Participant

This is beautiful ❤️

Viewing 4 posts - 331 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.