Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Henry
      Participant

I wish the Light to correct me.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

A deeper understanding of myself, thoughts and actions. How to gradually discern between doing things in order to fulfill my ego and doing them for the creator.

Douglas
      Participant

I want to have a firm understanding and a clear perception of life. I am excited to learn how to put into action all the things we have learned over the past few courses.

Kayce
      Participant

Take the analogy myself as a growing fetus in a womb ie surrounded by a loving and caring light. I will slowly  but surely will grow as Equivalence of forms to the creator. Thus my greatest  expectation is to be able to apply whatever learned  earlier in my daily lives. Shedding my egoself and able to love others as i love myself.

Camila
      Participant

I want the Light to influence me to love others as myself deeply and guide me to the Path of development of the spiritual vessels.

I desire to achieve in this semester my spiritual awareness and understanding of our existence to create an environment with the right connections and collaborate with correction of the humanity.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

Change is inevitable, especially as we develop. Service to others and love of our fellow beings are vital. I would like to understand more about corrections and how we can help propel beneficial change in the world.

Through studies and desire for the right things, I hope to further develop the vessel or kli to receive the light and grow in spiritual understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.