Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 318 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

I am studying to learn how I can become close to the creator and how this system works.

To perceive Him and cling to Him.

JamesM
      Participant

As others have said, I want to see, know and be as close as possible to the Creator. Only then will I truly know my “self”.

peter
      Participant

For most of my life I have been exploring the path of discovery to find out what I am am what god is as it dawned on me then that if I could discover those two things I would find my life long answers. Many years later I found kabbalah which is giving me every answer and more

Marcin
      Participant

I want to learn what am I and how can I participate in God’s plan of the creation. Do I ask the right questions? Am I? Is there “me”? What is the truth?

Christina
      Participant

My goal is to be as light filled as possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 318 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.