Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christina
      Participant

My goal is to be as light filled as possible.

Per Striegler
      Participant

My goal is to tune in to the surrounding light, open the point in the heart and develop the sixth sense.

Hannah
      Participant

I love the quote, “Without my flesh, I shall see God.”  And the statement that we cannot know our selves without knowing who God is.  So:  I want to see and know God.

Jonah
      Participant

I am trying to determine how to integrate my understanding of Kabbalah with my religious beliefs and practices. I’d like Kabbalah to enhance my faith and provide a perspective that reinforces the foundational basis for scripture even if it also re-frames my understanding. Do you think that is likely or not? Or from your experience and what you have observed with others, is the opposite more apt to happen?

Manuela
      Participant

My goal is to reach the equivalence of form with the Creator, and to learn how to transform my ego in a desire to bestow.  I want to change myself not only for my own sake but for the sake of humanity. If the Creator put me here in this very moment, it means I am ready for this.

Jonah
        Participant

I am trying to determine how to integrate my understanding of Kabbalah with my religious beliefs and practices. I’d like Kabbalah to enhance my faith and provide a perspective that reinforces the foundational basis for scripture even if it also re-frames my understanding.  Do you think that is likely or not? Or from your experience and what you have observed with others, is the opposite more apt to happen?

R-zahn
      Participant

To more fully embrace the awareness that I am an extension of the Creative flow and live my life from that point of awareness. Receiving, living and bestowing my gifts to the collective consciousness.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.