Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

My goal is to understand the laws of nature. Natural Law. How to live in the spiritual world while living in the corporeal world. How to find the light and let the light guide me and not my ego.

Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

My objective is to understand and to attain the spiritual world through Kabbalah

Nick Martinez
      Participant

Ultimately the goal is adhesion with the Creator – but the practical steps to attain this seem to change depending on the level of spiritual progress we are on.

It seems that for now, in the preparation stage where there is no perception of the Creator whatsoever, the goal is constantly aspire to Him and the desire to bestow in order to draw the Reforming Light. The Reforming Light can then do for us what we cannot do for ourselves, namely generating the first truly altruistic desire in us which provides with the screen.

I know this forum section isn’t monitored for Q&A, so I’ll probably repost this in the next forum to check whether this is correct as I’m not entirely sure.

Wendy
      Participant

At this stage in my studies I am praying for the ability to immerse myself in in our teachings. Working hard to receive the wisdom of Kabbalah opening to bestowal completely so I may be gifted with understanding and applying this to daily life. As I continue my studies my intention is to be drenched in the ways of Kabbalah Kabbalah, to completely transform my soul to advance towards equivalence of form. I intend to live in the wisdom on all levels. If I can do this I feel I will be living a life of great intentions from reception to bestowal and the perfect gift of love for all of us. To continue my advance towards equivalence of form, To love and to be of assistance to all, that is my intention for every KabU teaching, and  my purpose in life. Thank you for giving me the tools and knowledge for attaining this loftiest of goals.

N/a
      Participant

The goal of Kabbalah is to attain equivalence of form with the Creator — to attain and experience the Creator’s peace.

N/a
      Participant

The goal in the study of Kabbalah is to understand who I am and the purpose of my existence, particularly in relation to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.