Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tina
      Participant

connection

Loralee
      Participant

To know who I am, by knowing who the Creator is.

Williams
      Participant

To become connected and bestowal

Beth
      Participant

My goal is so similar to Camila’s. I want to feel the spiritual network, to live, breathe and ‘be’ in it. A community where everyone is included, where the points in our hearts intimately know and feel each other  and nature. Understanding how to be a real human being, the human being intended by the Creator. Like Camila, I hope to complete my correction in this lifetime and be part of the collective soul in the Upper World.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I want to connect with my creator

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

To become connected and to become bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.