Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira Brooks
      Participant

Currently, I would define the goal as an understanding about how to rise above my egoistic desires, so that I can become more in harmony with nature and strive to towards correcting the will to receive. This isn’t merely for myself, but also because I wish to be a person of right action in this world by choosing the correct things.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

to always be with the creator. to think like him. to love like him. to bestow like him.

Miryam
      Participant

A steadily increasing desire for spirituality.

Brad
      Participant

Attaining Equivalence of Form with the Creator and bestowing unto others by Loving my neighbor as myself

George
      Participant

To connect with the Creator with love and fulfillment

Marion
      Participant

To find my way home

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.