Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I wish my fellows the best understanding and attaining possible, and also great joy and fulfillment, through connection above.

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hello! Take my greetings. Has the revelation of Kabbalah to the commoners by Rav Yehuda Leib Ha-Levi Ashlaq Baal Ha-Sulam any desire for the greater good of Mankind as for example for the unification of all human races and wipe out all discrepancies and discrimination and as such?

Steve Mitchell
      Participant

I wish Love, Light and deeper connection for all.

Rachel
      Participant

i wish everyone here to attain the true essence of the devine love which unites us.

Nancy
      Participant

I wish everyone here our blessed and gifted teachers everyone that has joined now and the future the most utter success of attainment possible.

Loralee
      Participant

May we all connect as one heart to feel the Upper World.

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.