Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 685 through 690 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #313392
      Luke
      Participant

      I wish everyone victory over the evil inclination….

    • #313320
      Juliana
      Participant

      I wish for all the friends to be joyful and to tangibly feel the connection with the Creator.

    • #313302
      Michael Schwartz
      Participant

      I wish for us all to achieve spiritual awakening.

    • #313290
      Shane
      Participant

      I wish them including me to find the truth

    • #313224
      Denis Sarmento
      Participant

      I wish we all could find the connection with each other’s heart and from that we may bring light into our surroundings.

    • #313200
      Dragan
      Participant

      I wish for us all to achieve our goals ,desire

Viewing 6 posts - 685 through 690 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.