Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

I wish for everyone to want, need and feel the desire to care and take care of all that inhabits this planet. To love and appreciate everyone and everything we share in this physical life. Lets stop looking for the miracle and lets be the miracle. Together we can do it so from this day forth …..lets make the difference and be the love that we truly are. Love to All

tefo bogosi
      Participant

i wish my fellow students and all mankind love, inner peace and happiness. I hope that together with my fellow students we can contribute towards quickening the pace at which the creator is revealed so that more  people choose the path of torah.

Miryam
      Participant

My Dear Friends, I wish for everyone a growing intention, an unstoppable intention to bestow. Let us learn together, work together, cherishing the texts and the teachings and the teachers, past and present, connecting and caring for one another, welcoming the Light of transformation.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Namaste to All. I recognize and connect to the Divine spirit or light in each person I meet and honor that within them. It is honoring our soul and the light within each and every being. Sending love and light to my fellow students.

Raiza
      Participant

I wish health and real joy in the heart and mind, for every body, specially my friends here.

And Im so happy that joint here, and wish all of us become a part of Creators puzzle of light and make big picture, the best way that we can

😊🙏

Duyên Lê
      Participant

I wish everyone could be happy, have mutual love and respect for one another so that we see the beauty in everything and every moment that we live.

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.