Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #307334
      Paul
      Participant

      I long for the light… I wait eagerly to be done with this egoistic perception and perceive the real reality. I hope every student in the course shares the same desire and that it will be fulfilled by the end.

       

    • #307192
      Scott
      Participant

      I wish for you, my fellow students, to see the opportunities that exist to connect with others with the intention to perceive the will of the Creator and with an intention to connect altruistically. If we are able to live each moment with this thought running in the background, that may affect the rebuilding of the collective soul.

    • #307115
      Francis Carrier
      Participant

      I wish you all an anthentic connection with everything.

    • #307035
      Maria
      Participant

      I wish we could all embrace our differences, instead of using them to build the feeling of separation and egoism.
      <div id=”simple-translate” class=”simple-translate-system-theme”>
      <div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-button isShow” style=”background-image: url(‘moz-extension://6d79f7dd-e4ef-4daf-9a87-91f649e8f201/icons/512.png’); height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 67px; left: 33px;”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-panel ” style=”width: 300px; height: 200px; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 13px;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-wrapper” style=”overflow: hidden;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-move” draggable=”true”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-contents”>
      <p class=”simple-translate-result” dir=”auto”></p>
      <p class=”simple-translate-candidate” dir=”auto”></p>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>

    • #306851
      James
      Participant

      I wish for everyone to find Freedom.

    • #306839
      Dr Jim
      Participant

      Nothing ‘smart’ to say. I am somewhat overawed. Do I understand any of this? Dare I commit to it?  Yet I feel so compelled.  Should that be ‘impelled’?

      Love the fact I am not alone.

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.