Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 805 through 810 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #298559
      Henk Hadders
      Participant

      May you all be healthy and happy, and may we all live and flourish in peace together

    • #298556
      Nikola Patafta
      Participant

      I wish everyone strong and healthy body so we all can climb the Ladder with joy and integrity.

    • #298552
      Toni Peltonen
      Participant

      I hope you are able to loosen your shackles and feel the next world. Keep on trying to connect.

    • #297419
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

      I have NO idea!  I know I need to correct myself, but keep hitting a wall.  This is why I am here again doing this course all over hoping to find what I missed and if I can overcome the obstacles.  I can only say that my journey on this pass gets more difficult as I go, I hope and wish for you that yours is not as difficult and maybe one day some of you will reveal the concealment and pass it on to the rest.

    • #296699
      Mixedmultitude
      Participant

      My hope for each of you is to keep on the middle path. When we stray, adjust and return to it. And please keep holding the intention for our connection! Bear the heart of flesh. The reunionfication is coming.

    • #296201
      Mj
      Participant

      If we all live our lives in the knowing that we are all connected, we shall have both peace in ourselves and our world.  So, my wish for all of us is to walk this path open to receive and open to give.  My wish is that we all become aware of the light inside and become conduits for that light.

      Shalom!

Viewing 6 posts - 805 through 810 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.