Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #295043
      Michael
      Participant

      I see that Nature wishes us to have good dispositions. I see that Nature does not like when we dwell on ourselves. I see that Nature is an interconnected unity made up of many parts. I see that Nature wishes each part to care for the whole. I wish for you, me, all of us to fulfill the wishes of Nature.

    • #295001
      C
      Participant

      I wish that each of you will discover what it is that calls to you!

    • #294991
      Israel
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I wish my friends to go through the right path by following the three important things in kabbalah which are: books, teachers and groups.</p>

    • #293891
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

      I think that the only way is by following the advice of the great kabbalists of our generation that gives us the method to rebuild the collective soul and become a vessel for the light.

    • #293829
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

      We need to connect and be integrated with our friends, those that study kabbalah because we have the same goal. To be as one man in one heart. To love thy friend as thyself.

    • #293806
      afc
      Participant

      I hope strangers treat you the same way they would treat family.

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.