Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

We can rebuild the collective soul in many ways but the first to me is to master the art of listening to others, feeling the Gold of our diversities and the beauty of our shared vulnerability. Listening not to give any answer but to just listen with attention and presence. Just practising step by step, trying to focus on the Spark that we all share. Not easy at all but so powerful indeed.

Manuela
      Participant

I wish you all to wake up one morning and know (not just believe but feel it in every cell of your body) you are perfect in the uniqueness of your imperfections. The very uniqueness you are bere to leveredge on in order to become a service for others and as a consequence, to the Whole. Everybody counts, we are never alone but just distracted by our fears. Let this question become a mantra: how can I be of a greatest service to the Whole now, in this moment, with what I am, know and can afford now? And find the courage to do the first little step and move forward. Courage in my language (Italiano) Is coraggio that means the action from the heart.

R-zahn
      Participant

May we all come to a unified understanding within this lifetime of the Creator’s love for Life and ourselves a ray within that Light. In doing so, we participate in the shift of the greater consciousness of All.

Thank you for being here.

Walter
      Participant

I wish all of us to find the genuine connections that we already have but don’t recognize.

Jonah
      Participant

To my friends in this course. I desire to make a connection with you so that our mutual desires are shared and that we can help one another and us all to connect to the Light that surrounds us.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I wish for all of you to grow in your spiritual journey and find the connection we all seek

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.