Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Al
      Participant

I wish for you to feel the love that surrounds you, so that there is no more lack, only fulfillment.

I am so thankfull  that everyone inn KabU have give me and other oppertunity for learning, grow and step to go when follow the light.

cecilie

Angela Taylor
      Participant

To find what is yearned for. Each one looking out feeling alone then discovering the truth of togetherness. Next from that truth, using our hearts, we reach out to build the vessel, and reunite.

Johan
      Participant

I wish for all to raise their concsiousness

I wish you to become fully aware of your point in the heart and be ready to connect with me and others so that we can create together a vessel for the light and help rebuild the collective soul.

Josue
      Participant

I wish that light reaches deep inside you, and you find what your heart is seeking in this place.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.