Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrea Yoder
      Participant

I hope that this knowledge will become part of the daily life of each one of us, that it will not remain only in theory, but that we will be aware that we are all one and that each act and thought affects us and consequently the whole the humanity.

Namron
      Participant

I desire to have the experience of love and I wish everybody have that same desire so we all together can experience love.

Like in an orchestra where the sum of the sound of all the instruments brings forth a special sound that does not exist in any of the instruments by itself.

Comfort
      Participant

My wish is everyone pursue the desire to love that transform and bring unity to mankind.

Michelle
      Participant

Marli
      Participant

I hope we can relate to each other easily and work toward a better future!

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

I wish for you all the True, Perpetual and Undeniable experience of Divine Consciousness in all aspects of life. Amen.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.