Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I wish for everyone to feel the connection as we study this wisdom together.

Steven Sierra
      Participant

Hello everyone!!
      I wish for everyone to find success in their endeavors to become similar to the upper force!! I believe that your success becomes everyone’s success, as you change the world when you change yourself ❤️

Vania
      Participant

unity.

Denys
      Participant

Hi friends, I wish you the happiness of be 100% fulfilled for the creator. Love you all 💚

Tom
      Participant

Hello all dear friends,

It is a pleasure to be able to study this great wisdom with you all. I hope that together we can continue to advance in this method and advance toward the revelation of these great upper worlds we are learning so much about.

With love,

Tom

craig
      Participant

I wish for spiritual prosperity in everyone’s spiritual endeavours.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.