Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I WISH for everybody to be enlighten and feel the upper world and experience reality at his best to become like the rain MANY  drops come down and become one to fill a river To Become One

NAT
      Participant

I wish you all to experience our return home with grace & connect with others on the path in the physical world also.

Samuel Sebban
      Participant

I wish you a growing desire to connect to each other

Tracey N
      Participant

I wish for everyone to develop their point in the heart and to feel the upper force. I hope we can attain the spiritual world.

Peter
      Participant

I wish for you that your questions are answered and that we will forget about ourselves in a way and think of our common desire

sweet honey
      Participant

wish we could all finally able to touch the truth 🙏🏼

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.