Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 662 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      SUDHI
      Participant

I wish PEACE and GRACE to all my fellow students.

PVJ
      Participant

Hello,

I wish for everybody to live in Love, Light & Truth.

Gabrielle
      Participant

I wish for everyone to find love and understanding as well as connection with fellow students on the path of light.

Melanie
      Participant

Hello brothers and sisters,

I am so happy to meet all of you here; what a great place to meet.  One heart one Love.

umut ozturk
      Participant

In Turkish there is word equivalent of   comrade Yoldaş, meaning peoples who share the same road. I am glad that I find myself in this road and I am also happy that I am not alone. Thanks you very much for your company.

Jeffrey
      Participant

What I have learned so for is that we do this together. So may I say hello friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 662 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.