Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

I hope that each one receives the similarity of form with the Creator that he or she is seeking and that the desire for the Creator continues to build.

Tamar
      Participant

I wish for everyone to develop the point in the heart and be able to rise above your personal (limited) perspective and connect to the light❤️

Katel
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

I wish for all of us that we discover our true selves through the wisdom of authentic Kabbalah as its being taught here, so that we begin to bestow that aspect of the Light and Gift within us to the healing, blessings and  fulfilment of each other.

Much love

Katel

Angel Studio
      Participant

I wish everyone knowledge and understanding of the wisdom of kabbalah. May we all find what we seek and be unified with our Creator.

Michael
      Participant

I see that Nature wishes us to have good dispositions. I see that Nature does not like when we dwell on ourselves. I see that Nature is an interconnected unity made up of many parts. I see that Nature wishes each part to care for the whole. I wish for you, me, all of us to fulfill the wishes of Nature.

C
      Participant

I wish that each of you will discover what it is that calls to you!

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.