Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emiwodew
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I wish my friends to go through the right path by following the three important things in kabbalah which are: books, teachers and groups.</p>

Adelina Santos
      Participant

I think that the only way is by following the advice of the great kabbalists of our generation that gives us the method to rebuild the collective soul and become a vessel for the light.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

We need to connect and be integrated with our friends, those that study kabbalah because we have the same goal. To be as one man in one heart. To love thy friend as thyself.

afc
      Participant

I hope strangers treat you the same way they would treat family.

MajA
      Participant

May it be the Creator’s Will to hasten our awareness of our nature in order for all of us truly understand loving thy neighbor as thyself. To be one with the Creator.

slma
      Participant

I whish that everyone realise we are all connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.