Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Memoli
      Participant

I wish you all to reach THAT transformation within…

Mitko
      Participant

During their journey of own spiritial development, to reach out the divine spark of giving that the Creator put in every human.

Lara Silva
      Participant

What I wish for all the students is that the point in the heart opens and that the level of connection starts building until a collective soul becomes a reality we can experience.

Diane
      Participant

I wish that all of humanity would wake up!

Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

I whish that everyone realise we are all connected, even if we don’t seems to be.

David
      Participant

Yesterday, out of the blue, I attended a school choir performance, a school to which I have no familiarity (I was going to say connection, but that would not be true). At one point in the performance I found myself “blessing” all the students in a manner that awakened a deeper level in me of the power of bestowal. I must have let out a sound as I felt tears well and my wife, sitting next to me, wondered if I was okay. I had never been better! I wish for all my fellow students to experience a regularity of bestowal experience. It feels rather God-like! We will build the collective soul and, together, become a vessel for the light in only one manner…a deep heart-felt yearning held clearly at the front of our awareness with greater and greater consistency.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.