Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I wish that regardless of wealth, that all of us would be able to find invaluable worth in ourselves. I believe that each of us has a perfect role to play, like each tiny piece of a clock. I wish that we could find pride in the parts that we play, and rather than judging ourselves against what we have and don’t have. Rather than finding pain in that which we lack, that we could see it as a part of ourselves that needs others to fill, and in that learn more about ourselves. Ultimately I wish that each and everyone one of us can find that place in the puzzle that we feel we belong, and to have peace in that.

Walt
      Participant

I wish for all of us to build that collective soul and to learn how to effectively become vessels for the light.

Nelson Perez
      Participant

Hold the thought of creator first, when making your entention to give and receive the love he wants to give 🙏

Dale
      Participant

I wish that all of us are transformed by the Divine Light and draw closer to our Creator as we become more like him.

Peter
      Participant

I wish for us all to attain the creator together, through the path of light.

Anna
      Participant

I wish for all the students, including myself, to take the Path of Light and come together as one as we take our place with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.