Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alexander Luzin
      Participant

above the barrier

Philip Iyov Ecks
      Participant

While as I grew up as a boy, it was shown to me that this ‘reality’ I was in, was in fact not reality at all, but an illusion, a false reality if you will. My goal from the tender age of 11 years was to discover the true reality, which I was lead to believe would involve the encounter with my G-d, blessed is his name. This was the true reality and over my life I have tried to imagine just what this reality would look like but despite a giant imagination I still can not perceive just what life with my G-d in the eternal worlds would look like or be like. I am so tired of suffering I feel lost at times and would surrender if not for the fact that I know there is something more beautiful out there than what I presently perceive. At 63 and not in the best of health, how much further can I go? I am but at the beginning and yet it feels like the end, however I am confidant that the G-d , hallowed be his name will give me exactly what I need in these last days for me, and I shall be happy and content to the best of my ability. Thank you, Shalom.

Rade
      Participant

to the perception of  reality above our 5 senses

Francois Bernard
      Participant

True perception of reality…no screen…no hidden stuff…or what ever it is…this is the Kabbalah I expect to discover…a real picture of what reality should be, total and uncompromising.

Eric Snow
      Participant

The ultimate perception of reality and unity with the creator is what we want the study of Kaballa to lead us to

Eric Snow
      Participant

The ultimate perception of reality is what we want the study of Kaballa to lead us tto.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.