Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Belinda
      Participant

To full perception, perhaps…

the way the creator sees it.

Bob Richardson
      Participant

Beyond what can be understood by our minds.

Livi
      Participant

A perception beyond what our linear minds can understand.

Beyond what the physical body can comprehend.

Deborah Joplin
      Participant

To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Einstein is reported to have said that the physical body and the limitations of its senses gives us the illusion or delusion that we are all separate — when in fact we are all connected — part of the wholeness of the energy field. I am drawn to this idea of oneness with the Creator and the Created that is beyond the limitation of human perception. I want to gain the eyes to see, ears to hear, and the heart to understand and obtain the perception of the Oneness — to abide in the Oneness and the Oneness abides in me. My desire is to perceive the spiritual reality that is beyond the endless pursuits of this life, none of which truly fulfill my desire. I want to experience the loving altruism of the Creator and be transformed into what I am truly meant to be, to know and understand what I am meant to know and understand. Many hints have led me here over the course of my 62 trips around the sun. I want to do only the will of the Creator now, to think and to act in accordance with the Creator’s purpose. I want to reflect my Creator’s intention and likeness in this world and to help others find the way home on this journey we call life.

Poetry Master
      Participant

The complete union with reality in its fundamental essence.

Jindrich Mokros
      Participant

The reality above the shield/screen. The true picture of life. The true reality

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.