Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,129 through 1,134 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mark Taylor
      Participant

I’m going to give you a wordy answer:

I am a musician and songwriter. The music I write contains lots of space for improvisation. It’s not really jazz but kind of like jazz. There are times when the listening energy within the group is so well focused that suddenly the hair will stand up on my neck and on my arms and I feel a shot of electricity in my spine; it’s as if a window has been thrown open and eternity has come shining through. It’s an amazing experience that I’ve had a few times in my life. And when this does occur all the musicians in the group feel this this thing that’s been tapped into. It’s a shared experience. Incredible!

There’s really no reason why that window cannot be opened in other areas of my life or even all areas of my life.

I want to improve my perception of reality so that the window is thrown open and stays open!

Actingraphy
        Participant

Hello Mark (if I may),

What an amazing experience! I liked it very much and as an artist I can understand how it might be. Yes… a wide open window to let it flow!

Thank you for sharing bro!

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

Having intention to correct your egoism and attaining the true essence of our Creator, altruism and the will to bestow light.

Perception of the Creator.

George
      Participant

Equivalence of form

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

Equivalence of form.

Judit
      Participant

For spiritual perception.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,129 through 1,134 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.