Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helen
      Participant

to the reality before it’s filtered by our 5 senses and our egoism, whether that’s the ultimate reality that’s connect to God or something else I don’t know, but to something that God would like us to see and to be living in.

nikhil
      Participant

To the truth of reality

Brynna
      Participant

To one that facilitates the creation of a meaningful life: a satisfying life, despite the necessary challenges and suffering inherent in the human experience; a perception of reality that is grounded in the understanding that we are all one.

R-zahn
      Participant

To perceive reality with eyes wide open and being alive on the plane that I am present in.  When we hear the great wisdom and the multiple waves of perception that lies layered beyond what we perceive, I ask myself, is that really what I want at this stage? I love the wonder of being alive. I love to feel, hear, smell and touch.  I am an artist and I love the colors and compositions the Creation has created.  I go out of my daily way to be amongst people and spread compassion to the pain that life is asked to bare. So, yes, I can handle more.  I can see, feel, taste, smell and experience more.  I spent years healing with my hands, feeling with the level of perception that I developed, creating works of art channeling what came to me. I am progressing up the path yet I still have work to do before I fade away.  I create everyday.

Bridgette Smith
      Participant

To the Full and True reality of Our Creator Aba Father, our Reality in Him that is not limited to the 5 senses of the physical body but the Spiritual reality reached by transcending above the physical.

Manuela
      Participant

To the original one, that of the Creator. To be like Him, to incarnate the quality of unconditional Love and Giving.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.