Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nick Martinez
      Participant

The study of Kabbalah should lead us to perceiving reality from the perspective of the Creator, which is a state of complete and total altruism. In this state, we would no longer be bound by the limitations of the ego – in that the outcomes of the mundane would cease to cause us suffering because the vested personal interest in those outcomes no longer exist. Instead our new source of pleasure would come exclusively from pleasing the Creator – which of course is unlimited in its potential!

A spiritual one.

V
      Participant

To whatever reality is His will for me to see. While being divinely protected and guided with discernment.

LM B
      Participant

I want to perceive reality from the same intent it was given to me from the creator.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

I know that the wisdom of Kabbalah will allow me to understand the spiritual perception. To see all the wrong perceptions put in place to take us away from the creator. To teach me how to avoid the useless and wrong perceptions by our egos.

Erick
      Participant

I’ll like that studying Kabbalah help me in the process to renew, to completely change my perception of everything, to help me get rid of all that the wrong perceptions I create for long time and that are deep inside my being and causes deviations from my new path.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.