Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julian
      Participant

To the true perception of reality, the connectedness of all things.  The varying degrees of the will to bestow interplaying with the will to receive.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

To a greater  perception  and a higher level  that we are all connected and to feel the light growing within us in our daily realities

Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

Complete understanding and illumination of the things I want to know and understand.

gina
      Participant

The idea that “reality” is only that which we can perceive through our 5 senses resonates with me. I am excited to learn how Kabbalah can show me how to perceive reality in a different way.

Lidia
      Participant

To the reality beyond the limited physical perception!

Ed
      Participant

As I see it so far, we humans, are limited in our perception of reality by our five senses. But these senses also are limited to the extent of the amount of data they receive. Furthermore, what little sense of “reality” does make it into our minds is further restricted by our beliefs, prejudices, and culture. Eventually, we begin to perceive that there is much more reality “out there.” The Wisdom of Kabbalah opens our hearts to the totality of the perception of “real” reality, and in the process makes us equivalent to the form of He who created everything, and being “like Him,” we see like He sees.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.