Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Branden
      Participant

I want the wisdom of kabbalah to lead me to a perception of reality that is the same as the force that created reality. I want to know its desire and intention so I can help fulfill what we are truly here to do.

David Bruce
      Participant

I would want Kabbalah to lead me to an accurate perception of reality…apart from all of my physical limitations.

Ayoka ADIMI
      Participant

We want to be able to think out of the box and have a better understanding of reality as a whole and mostly free ourselves from all limitation.

Tamar
      Participant

We want the study of  Kabbalah to lead us to the perception and of reality that is limitless.  I think the study of Kabbalah provides  the ladder with which we can climb above our limited selves so as to see beyond the veil that closes off the truth of who and what we truly are.

Enrique Rojas
      Participant

A una percepción más allá de las limitaciones que mi egoísmo me impone. Quiero percibir la totalidad, no la porción limitada que mi egoísmo crea.

Renata Klem
      Participant

I want to step out of the black box and be able to perceive reality as it is, how things are interconnected, and how the forces of nature work.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.