Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 1,068 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dorothy
      Participant

I would like to perceive a reality in which I was more in control, rather than just reacting to things that seem to just keep happening to me. Although I am now 77, and have a handful of health problems that leave me in pain and not being able to enjoy the things I used to do, I still would like to be healed and find myself in a body enjoying life again. But if I know I have made some steps to return a few steps up that ladder, I will consider this a positive lifetime, and I hope I will be able to carry some of the lessons learned here forward into whatever “life” I may find myself attached to.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

_ To acquire the attributes of the Creator. The attributes of Love and Bestowal.

_ To acquire the right Intention (the six senses)

Sorin Prodan
      Participant

TO   ” Nosce te Ipsum” – “Know Thyself”

Be open to change

Acknowledge and examine your fears – rejection, failure, success and change – often dictate your actions and your actions influence everyone with whom you come in contact

Examine your core values. Knowing what you believe and what you stand for

Learn from your past

Listen to and gain perspective

Joey
      Participant

Closer to the Creator

Sharon Aloni
      Participant

To become happy.  Very simply.

Scott
      Participant

Whatever leads to knowing spiritual peace and enlightenment so my overthinking mind can finally relax.

I think the other answer “beyond the 5 senses” is the official answer if I listened to the videos properly

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 1,068 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.