Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 1,840 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi Kabu ,

I am unsure if you mean what do we expect from the lesson of the Kabbalah in total ???
      or the first lesson of the course ?

Option 1
      I hope the Kabbalah will allow me to KNOW the reality of the spiritual world, to be completely assured of its existence.
      I have doubts.
      My fear is that spirituality & “the creator” may be an illusion created by the human mind.
      I think when humans stop to think of themselves in the context of the universe, multiverse, multiple dimensions etc ( this seems to keep changing in Quantum Science ) they are filled with fear & lost in the enormity of an existence.
      Maybe we are just an accident of chemistry initiated in a warm primordial pond ?

What I hope for as an alternative to the warm pond theory, is confirmation that spirituality and the creator are existant forces that are generally benevolent towards humanity & that there is a way to move towards that spirit to escape the corporeal world and all its travail ……to find the answers to the eternal WHY.

Option 2
      I hope from this first lesson a general outline of what direction we are heading in and why .🙃

julia
      Participant

I want to find a direct way to get to know the other worlds. That should be in this life!

NaTalia
      Participant

Finding the best way to living

Agape
      Participant

Being subjected to the random circumstances that take place in life creates a sense of helplessness. Events before they happen even show up in dreams. Yet, the inability to prevent these adverse events can contribute to a helpless resignation and accept life for what it gives

Ben
      Participant

Fundamental refreshing

Finding truth, and be happy.

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 1,840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.