Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 1,833 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bent Jensen
      Participant

I want to integrate all the scattered Kabbalah information I have acquired until now, and during this course, learn how to integrate it in my body and mind using the “right” intentions.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom. For 18 years, I studied all the wisdom and knowledge of Kabbalah and learned the Hebrew language. I studied the eight-volume Talmud of the Ten Sefirot by Rabbi Ashlag, and after that I studied in Chabad for a while. I found three certificates of being baruch from your site and took a break from junior classes for a year, but now I plan to continue my activities here again. I am from Iran and my country has many problems. I want to help my people through the knowledge of Kabbalah

Mo
      Participant

I want to connect myself to the source of real love

Anupam Sen Gupta
      Participant

I want to know the laws of nature and connect with my soul. While on material plane, I seek success and be able to route my success for pubic welfare like welfare centres for sex workers, children on the street and homeless old people. I seek for a fulfilling life so that I dont have to come back to the material world again

Rigo
      Participant

I expect to relearn kabbalah once more, its been quite a long time since I learned kabbalah since I was a preteen, now I’m going to relearn it now that I’ve taken the task to do so again from lesson one. I desire as before to learn the mechanisms of kabbalah since I have a very profound love for mechanisms, I love programming, game development, and roleplaying games which requires a lot of problem solving and understanding of mechanisms, in roleplaying and game development mechanics which are the fundamental aspects of games which make games fun to play. So I’m very excited to learn kabbalah again 🙂

Michele
      Participant

I just want to discover why and what is going to happen in the whole World because what I see is about achieve the balance of the universe.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 1,833 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.