Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 1,679 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sophia
      Participant

I expect to understand the beginning of the preparation of the inner self.

Yashar
      Participant

I think I would expect confirmation and what just come natural to one, and achieve more of a decerning nature in all areas of this realm.

Peter
      Participant

I hope to understand what one gains in Attainment versus someone who doesn’t study Kaballah.

Ashly Cornelis
      Participant

Al de dingen die rondom mij gebeuren begrijpen , de verbindingen laten groeien , mijn “zesde poort ” is open doch nog niet altijd begrijpbaar om er het gepaste gevolg aan te kunnen geven. Waarom neem ik als slachtoffer deel aan mijn huidig leven , hoe kan ik de weg veranderen.

I have watched these series many years ago but didn’t understand them at the time. Now I am in a different environment and I want to understand kabbalah better.

Sagar
      Participant

I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the cause and effect of the cycle of happiness and sadness in my life. This I hope will make me understand my purpose in life.

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 1,679 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.