Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 2,778 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #394873
      Chinedu k. Obiana
      Participant

      To learn and continue my journey in learning kabbalah

    • #394866
      Carolyn
      Participant

      I expect to learn a little about what Kabbalah is and what it’s not!

    • #394403
      Marisa Rojas
      Participant

      Gain a clarity in my own path . I How to get closer to my present in each moment in a way that I will feel more connected with my live purpose and understand better  the people. What that means in a practical way is how to improve my connection with me, with my live  and others .

    • #394391
      Lion
      Participant

      I do not want to waste anymore of my Life with selfish pursuits. I want to be a selfless Blessing to all.

    • #394374
      Christianne
      Participant

      Ik verwacht spirituele  groei, en inzicht  in deze processen volgens kabbalah

    • #394354
      Rafael Cannister
      Participant

      I expect it to teach me what is real and to keep me on the path of light so I can help people and the world to be a better place and unified.

      i desire clearity and truth

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 2,778 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.