Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,237 through 1,242 (of 1,838 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      amber aumann
      Participant

I expect to learn how to see everything through the eyes of Kabbalah & learn how to begin living my life according to Kabbalah

yael
      Participant

i expect to attain the ability to change my destiny, and i desire to enjoy life and not constantly be at the hands of blind fate

Kobie
      Participant

I would like to know the true meaning and purpose of life. How to connect with the Creator and how to achieve my purpose in life

Dale
      Participant

I want to understand how this universe really works. I want to get in touch with the spiritual world, to know God’s purpose for my life and receive his many blessings.

McCormick Metro
      Participant

I don’t really have any expectations. I don’t know what lies in front of me. I hope I can learn to love this void in my heart, instead of allowing it to pull me under.

LB
      Participant

How to tap into my own confidence that never expires and how to put that confidence into the right area of focus.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,237 through 1,242 (of 1,838 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.