Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,225 through 1,230 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Thomas
      Participant

I don’t.know what.to expect.  I hope for more direction on my life.

Lisa
      Participant

I don’t really expect it, because I’ve learned that expectations are not a good way to go through life but I hope through committing a great deal of time and effort t on this study, my desire is to feel my soul, to literally feel a connection with something deeper and wiser than I feel I currently am and to literally experience living spirit and wisdom and guidance in my everyday life. I hope to find out who I am and why I am. Thanks.

Bk Bk
      Participant

To be curious and to learn.

Sonjia
      Participant

I don’t expect anything from the lesson. I am open to the experience. I want to achieve adhesion with the Creator through the study of Kabbalah.

早华
      Participant

你好

我对卡巴拉的智慧知道的太少了。我今天偶然阅读了《卡巴拉科学及生命的意义》这本书,我马上就知道,我所缺少的就是他的教导,我想知道更多,了解自己,无条件地爱人,并与创作者建立真正的关系。

suzanne
      Participant

in this lesson i expect to be introduced to the wisdom of Kabbalah and i desire to achieve a foundation of basics to grow from.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,225 through 1,230 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.