Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,219 through 1,224 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #361999
      ERICO
      Participant

      What is the inner work that can be made and reflected in the outside actions in order to attain higher worlds.

    • #361994
      Risa
      Participant

      From this lesson in particular…to understand what Kabbalah is, its roots, purpose, and benefit of study. From this course, I want to know how to align to a higher purpose/Creator.

    • #361981
      Victor
      Participant

      I expect to learn to understand the effects of my decisions and how align with my true destiny.

      • #362002
        Christian
        Participant

        I expect to gain knowledge that would aid my continuous inner purification and consciousness so that I can attain a higher life and also add meaning to other lives to the glory of the Father who created all things perfect.

    • #361965
      Alina
      Participant

      I expect knowledge about Kabbalah and growing in spirituality

    • #361958
      Anabela Luís
      Participant

      Aprender mais sobre a vida e sobre o a minha autodeterminação. Perceber o que é o destino e em que medida tudo está ou não pré determinado.

    • #361914
      emma
      Participant

      …knowledge, connection, progress towards integration with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,219 through 1,224 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.