Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,351 through 1,356 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Olumide
      Participant

I just want to know more about the cause and how to promote it in the world instead of the reigning CONSEQUENCE that is limiting the world

Dee
      Participant

Hello, I’m Dee and so excited to be able to take this spiritual journey.  I am in hope to discover my spiritual self and what my purpose of life is revealed. I’m 71 and been searching for several years wondering why there is so much chaos and hate in this beautiful world and I now am beginning to understand by the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Jensen Caraballo
      Participant

I am expecting spiritual attainment for all of humanity.

John
      Participant

I am looking for a better understanding of how the forces of this life interact with us

yvonne
      Participant

I wish to understand the origins of ancient Hebrew handed down by Moses in the form of oral teachings. Alongside this I seek to evolve spiritually by gaining wisdom, knowledge and understanding on this journey so I can continue my spiritual evolution.

Just want to learn Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,351 through 1,356 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.