Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 11 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #335072
      Israel
      Participant

      I want to understand my place in the world, and learn more about how I can have a stronger relationship to life and your creator.

    • #335036
      Whimsy
      Participant

      I would like to gain a stronger connection to the Creator.

    • #334961
      Sue
      Participant

      I hope to understand why we exist, why I got the life I did and what my purpose is.  I would like to start to enjoy living and not just feel as though I’m aimlessly existing.

    • #334960
      Frederic
      Participant

      What unfolds, Awareness, Purpose.

    • #334959
      Frederic
      Participant

      How do I master the forces in my life, not a passenger but in control of the direction of my life.

    • #334955
      Frederic
      Participant

      What is my purpose. Why was I born?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.