Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 1,838 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dehlia
      Participant

I am open to whatever comes to me. I hope to achieve whatever it is I need to achieve, which I believe will become more clear to me as time progresses and I learn.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

A basic overview with complex implications. A commitment to feel and understand.

Ray
      Participant

I am just looking for anything that may help me continue this life, I am in very dark place deep inside and I find it useless and painful to live. I need anything that will allow light to enter my life.

tom
      Participant

transform the micro, to change the macro

Thomas Martin
      Participant

I wish to learn about Hashem, what I can do to draw closer to Him, and the teachings and how it can help better my life, my attitudes in life!!!

Vero MMH
      Participant

Hi,
      I want to study Kabbalah, and it’s wisdom, so that it may help me to understand what Gd expects from me and how to be able to change my ways to please him and work along with him to achieve whatever goal He may have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,357 through 1,362 (of 1,838 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.