Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,471 through 1,476 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria-Powers
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>To experience The adhesion with The Creator.</p>

Maria-Powers
      Participant

To experience The adhesion with The Creator.

Elena
      Participant

Hello. I personally feel that I already know everything I want to know about the spirit world, however, I am aware that my memories of the Divine within are gone lost temporarily for very specific reasons. I feel the urge now to get those precious memories back, in order for me to better serve the Lord of all things. My expectations from this lesson are to find a clear and simple way to understand the Tree of Life and its value in the life of a person. God has a few important jobs for me to do with my energies, and in order for me to serve Him the best I can, it is essential that I understand how the Kabbalah works in all its parts. Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful and exciting opportunity. A great achievement for me will be to be able to offer the possibility to others to understand oneself and life, as I would love to guide lost souls back home. Thank you!

Trend Duet
      Participant

Understanding how to improve life

B
      Participant

To learn the basics of kabbalah. To become closer to the Creator

Katrina Randall
      Participant

To enjoy my time on earth. To know myself better. To feel truly connected to something and just connected in general. To know why I’m here and what it means to be born “me”. To unveil. To open myself. To receive and love more fully.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,471 through 1,476 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.