Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,465 through 1,470 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My expectations are to learn more deeply the foundations of Kabbalah and continue towards a “Group of Ten”

Brian Harris
      Participant

I look forward to learning about the heart of Kabbalah and how it can transform my life. I desire to learn more about the divine nature and the truths of existence.

Margaret
      Participant

Hi Tony,

My expectation from the lesson is that it starts to reveal the wisdom of Kabbalah, which will help to further open my eyes of spiritual perception and assist me on my spiritual journey. I have a strong desire to live a more spiritually-led path.

Jo Fakour
      Participant

I want to know my Creator and what s expexted of me…what my responsibilities are.

Ale
      Participant

Changing my perception of life, its meaning and the guiding force behind it.

Attila
        Participant

I desire to gain an awareness and clarity about the true nature of reality and its governing laws.

Christina
      Participant

I’m aware that we have a limited map of reality inside of our heads and that if we discover more of the truth, we can amend our internal maps of reality and start practising to live with new information which sets us free of what holds us in bondage now. I’ve been reading through Exodus and that just came to mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,465 through 1,470 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.