Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,459 through 1,464 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alexandre
      Participant

I hope to reach even more knowledge about our essence, somehow I always felt connected with nature, I always felt a strong desire to evolve spiritually.
      What are we, who we are, why are we in this world and who am I!
      I always knew, somehow, that one day later in my life I would be prepared to have an open mind and thus learn to evolve in my own physical and spiritual essence…

Maratus sayidah
      Participant

To find the answer that allign with my truth that I am not understand yet, deepening my understanding about life and our nature

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

to deepen my understanding about connection in the group and what really meant in the right sense.

Anthony
      Participant

A better understanding of myself and others…

Charleen
      Participant

I desire to understand life, my perceived reality and to better connect with all.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

To what extent should we learn the wisdom of Kabbalah so that we can incorporate it into our lives?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,459 through 1,464 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.