Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,771 through 1,776 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #312087
      Jani
      Participant

      I desire a better understanding of the reason for our existence

    • #312054
      Glory
      Participant

      Knowing that the reality is not circumstances but the consequences of our choices.
      Enjoying the given life without fighting with all the circumstances I have to go through.

    • #312018
      Paul
      Participant

      I would like to learn how I can build my inner tool to connect with Nature

    • #311922
      Laurel
      Participant

      I hope to receive the gift of being able to live in the real reality (of bestowal and loving) and learn that my sadness and depression is completely my choice of perception but not reality

    • #311920
      Brandon
      Participant

      A basic understanding of self/ego.

    • #311903
      İdil
      Participant

      Dear Sir,

      First of all thank you very much for your fast answer.

      I read the most of the Bible/ Tevrat (Turkish) and some articles about Torah. In addition, I followed the contend of Sevinon. I have also learned some prays.  So I know the whole process. But because of the general character of Judaism, even though I practise Shabat, the traditional days including the Kaser nutrition, I only implement them personally and privately. It is not acceptable in the presence of Adonai.

      Is Kaballah a sufism of Judaism?

      After the courses, may I evaluate the Kabbalah as a belief system of the first monotheistic religion? Because I would like to express my belief in any place.(For example, to my family and friends or in the legal documents.)

      I have a secular life approach. And the science is very important to me. So the universe is very important. Is Kaballah a way to understand the universe?
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Thank you very much for your attention.  I hope to study, learn and practise Kabbalah as a modern life person.</p>
      Sincerely Hours

      İdil Tütüncü

      • #312315

        Hi İdil,

        The first lesson should have addressed most of these questions. If not, feel free to post the questions in the questions forum and we’ll answer them for you.

        Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1,771 through 1,776 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.