Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,849 through 1,854 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #307681
      Danie
      Participant

      More information, more knowledge.

      A lesson will be followed by another lesson.

      I desire to learn every lesson so I don’t have to repeat them.

    • #307673
      Ashish
      Participant

      Connect & true perception of reality.

    • #307668
      Tom
      Participant

      I desire to connect with others who want to learn this wisdom with me.  I need to learn the correct way of connecting with others so that I can connect with Nature.

    • #307574
      ML
      Participant

      I would love to find my soul purpose and mission in the wonderful life

    • #307571
      Tia Skinner
      Participant

      I want to unlock the secrets in becoming a better person.

    • #307566
      Dale
      Participant

      Wisdom and understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 1,849 through 1,854 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.