Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 9 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,879 through 1,884 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #305887
      Maria
      Participant

      What I expect from the courses in here (I don’t understand what specific lesson you’re referring to), is to be able to change the way I have always perceived myself, reality, life… etc. And my desire is to be able to feel happy and fulfilled thanks to the wisdom of Kabbalah.

    • #305852
      Soraziz
      Participant

      I expect to get a better understanding of what lies ahead

    • #305790
      twysted elegance
      Participant

      I expect to the lesson to be an over view of Kabbalah, I desire to learn more.

    • #305651
      Vivian
      Participant

      The video seems to be indicating a difference between thought systems, maybe, how things go in daily “normal” life which expects some kind of fixed or ordered destiny versus … something else.  😉  Through information/education/maturity we can discover ways to be in more control of our outcomes, rather than be controlled by outside forces.  That sounds good.  I would like that.

    • #305603
      Chris
      Participant

      My expectation is to gain insight into something that inherently makes sense but I can’t figure it out on my own.

      My expectation is that I will gain clarity as to what is real and not.

    • #305537
      kathryn
      Participant

      I don’t “expect” anything actually.  I’m at a place of rebuilding. 2023 for me was the proverbial crash and burn of my former self. If it was a structure, it was destroyed and demolished. Currently, I have this nice empty space that I’m ready to build something on. So, this course is like Home Depot and I’m shopping for tools and materials in order to rebuild my new structure. And the instructors are like architects who will help me with my blueprint. I really have no expectations other than those of myself which is new learning. I can’t be who I used to be, so maybe this course will help me with my new “design”. Even if it doesn’t, I’ll come out with knowledge about Kaballah. And I know so very little about it. I’m a real beginner in this class.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,879 through 1,884 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.