Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 20 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #305532
      Joe Braun
      Participant

      I expect to understand who I am and the source from which I come. I expect to understand why I strive for more.

      • #305556
        jill
        Participant

        Thank you. I could really identify with your comment. My husband died 4 yrs ago and I have been thrown into a very desolate place. Searching for what now? and why? and who am I now? and how to fill and use wisely the rest of my life without sinking into a self-involved bog of false starts and emptiness. I hope this is not another false start and dead end.   I expect to find a teacher and  a  path out of this  barren landscape.

    • #305528
      Tbalt
      Participant

      I would like to know more.

    • #305498
      Shel
      Participant

      What do I expect from the lesson: (Other than staying up waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime? xD ) I don’t even know what to say. After watching just the first 3 videos in the “course preparation materials” I feel a great sense of… (what is the reverse of being gaslighted?) I expect to feel extremely validated that this is a real thing and I’m not crazy.

      What do I desire to achieve: I want to go completely lucid in my waking reality, so that my waking experience is like a lucid dream, and then after having fun with that for a while, I want to be “born.” I want to return Home as Pinocchio transformed into “a real boy.”

      Maybe this will take more than one video. 🙂

    • #305490
      john
      Participant

      To gain knowledge of the operation of this world and life and the tools that effect cause.

    • #305486
      Jesthy
      Participant
      1. To involve kabbalah in my life
      2. Understanding of how things are done
    • #305483
      Dan
      Participant

      I’m hoping the next lessons will shift my world view and my ability to enter into spirituality in such a way that I’m less of a pain in the ass for G-d Almighty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.