Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,053 through 2,058 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #297535
      sweet honey
      Participant

      The Creator!! 🥰🥰💚💚💚

    • #297490
      Jeffrey
      Participant

      I am looking for a starting point.

    • #297409
      Raphael
      Participant

      I’m trying to not desire or expect anything. Just seeing what this is all about.

    • #297305
      Adriana
      Participant

      To improve my perception of reality.

    • #297300
      Joe
      Participant

      I expect to gain knowledge of the 99 percent not seen

    • #297284
      Matanah
      Participant

      I expect to learn how to cancel my ego and, through the wisdom of Kabbalah, implement it in my life so as to be an example to my family and other friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,053 through 2,058 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.