Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,191 through 2,196 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #289481
      Jessica
      Participant

      A deeper understanding of the basis of Kabbalah and its teachings.

    • #289233
      kabu_student
      Participant

      A better understanding of my reality

    • #288946
      gizmocrystal
      Participant

      I aim to find God. I want to know why.

    • #288825
      Joshua
      Participant

      something new

    • #288316
      Anslem
      Participant

      I would like to know what lays beyond the veil and to be the pilot of my destiny.

    • #288266
      Real People
      Participant

      Understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 2,191 through 2,196 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.